Trudy was our first rig. She continues her full-time RV life with another set of young RVers now. We enjoyed living and traveling in Trudy but the layout was not great for a toddler.
You can see a video tour of her here.
Trudy is a 2006 Damon Intruder (nicknamed “Trudy”). She is a gas-powered Class A motorhome and is 38 feet long. She had about 23k miles on the odometer when we bought her and about 29k when we sold her.
Trudy has received some significant renovations and enhancements since we’ve had her. Most were done before we left, but some were done on the road. Here’s an ever growing list:
- Primed and painted all walls a natural white
- New vinyl floor in the living room
- New custom curtains on every window (white in the living area, gray blackouts in the bedroom)
- New couch and modular table/desk (property mounted to RV)
- Faux tile backsplash in kitchen
- Faux tile backsplash in bathroom
- Faux distressed wood wallpaper behind bed
- New entry stairway carpet and treads
- Crib area in bedroom with room dividing curtain
- Replaced old CRT TV with LCD TV (with a custom mount over the gigantic hole)
- New, modern LED wall sconces and ceiling light above living room table
- Removed mirror and wall cabinet and replaced with faux white brick wall
- Added 110v outlets with 4 USB ports for charging
- Wall-mounted soap/shampoo dispenser in shower
- LED bulbs in all 12v lights on the house side
- new LED exterior light on both sides of Trudy
- Added Hansgrohe Talis M kitchen faucet with pull-out sprayer
- New Dometic 310 porcelain toilet